2017 Registration is now open!
- May 21st – Front Porch Days in Plum Creek (12p-5p)
- June 2nd – Kyle GameStop (5:30p-7:30p)
Please print registration forms and visit us at one of our walk-up registrations.
All paperwork will need to be submitted in person.
- List of paperwork:
- 2017 Player/Parent Contract
- 2017 Physical/Medical Form (most current and can’t expire before end of season)
- Child’s birth certificate (copy to keep)
- End of year report card (copy to keep, please copy all sides)
Special Note: Forms listed are only applicable for the 2017 season.
All forms must be fully submitted and registration fee paid by August 1st, 2017. Every Pop Warner Association must have a fully completed and signed original of these forms prior to allowing the athlete to participate.
RULES & REGULATIONS – By pressing submit above, I hereby stipulate that I have read, fully understand and voluntarily agree to all of the below:
2017 Parental/Guardian Permission and Waiver
- PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE: I, the parent/guardian of the above-named participant hereby acknowledge that my child is in good general health and I give my approval for my child to participate in any and all Pop Warner national, regional, league/conference, association and team/squad activities, including transportation to and from the activities by a licensed driver with proof of insurance.
- INTENT TO INFORM: I acknowledge that I am fully aware of the potential dangers of participation in any sport and I fully understand that participation in football, cheerleading and/or dance may result in SERIOUS INJURIES, PARALYSIS, PERMANANT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH. Furthermore, I fully acknowledge and understand that protective equipment does not prevent all participant injuries, and therefore I do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the local, league and regional Pop Warner organization(s), Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc., and any and all organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting the above named participant to and from activities, from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION: I hereby grant my permission for any and all emergency medical/dental treatment and/or first aid to be administered to my child/participant, including authorizing any medical treatment facility/hospital to administer emergency treatment, for any illness/injury/accident resulting from participation in any and all Pop Warner activities.
- EQUIPMENT RESPONSIBILITY: I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all equipment/uniforms loaned to the above named participant and I agree to promptly return, upon request, the uniform and other equipment issued to the above named participant in as good condition as when received except for normal wear and tear. If I fail to adhere to this policy, I will be responsible for the replacement cost of such equipment.
- INSURANCE DISCLOSURE: I am aware that my local Pop Warner organization carries group accident insurance which is considered secondary or excess for medical purposes to any and all valid insurance I possess is considered primary insurance. Furthermore, I agree to notify in writing my head coach and local Pop Warner organization of any medical claim as a result of participation in Pop Warner as soon as reasonably possible. I understand that any registration fee paid does not constitute a direct premium for insurance and that a deductible(s) may apply.
- SCHOLASTIC VERIFICATION: I hereby stipulate that either my child is scholastically fit, or that I have completed the scholastic eligibility form or the Home School Eligibility Form and will adhere to all rules and regulations therein. Furthermore, I hereby authorize my child’s school to release school grades, report card results,and any and all other pertinent scholastic information to the local Pop Warner organization in order to comply with Pop Warner’s scholastic fitness requirements.
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: I hereby stipulate that I have been advised by the local Pop Warner Organization of my rights, if any, to a refund in accordance with the local organization policies, and I have also been advised of my fundraising obligations for the entire season and agree to fully comply with those obligations.
- COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTIONAL CONSENT: As a condition to my child’s participation, I hereby consent to receive communications via email and mail from Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc. and its partners. I understand that Pop Warner Little Scholars does not sell its contact lists and communications sent may contain program information as well as special offers and may be opted out of by following the instructions in the email or via written request to the Pop Warner National Office. Furthermore, I hereby grant to Pop Warner the absolute right and permission to make, reproduce, broadcast or otherwise use participant’s name and likeness, any photograph, films, videos, recordings, or other depictions or images in whatever form or media in connection with participation in Pop Warner throughout the universe in perpetuity and in any and all advertising and promotion materials, in any manner or media whatsoever for purposes of art, advertising, editorial, trade or promotion or any other purpose whatsoever. To the extent that any benefit accrues or may accrue to Pop Warner, I hereby and forever waive any interest in or claim to such benefits and acknowledge that Pop Warner is under no obligation to exercise any rights granted herein.
- ADULT CODE OF CONDUCT: S1: In order to uphold the goals of Pop Warner and ensure that all participants have the benefit of a safe and fun learning environment, all parents, guardians and other adults and attendees of Pop Warner events, including but not limited to practices, competitions, and banquets, must behave accordingly in a respectful, courteous and sportsmanlike manner at all times. S2: Any adult who is using alcohol, tobacco or non-prescription drugs and/or appears intoxicated at a Pop Warner event, and/or who is flagrantly rude, attempts to intimidate, verbally abuse, heckles, taunts, ridicules, boos, throws objects and/or uses vulgarity or profane language/gestures with an official, coach, volunteer, staff member, participant or other event attendee, must receive a verbal warning and/or be asked to leave a Pop Warner event. The member organization may also provide a written warning to the individual regarding the misbehavior. The adult’s children may also be removed from the event. Any adult who commits one of the above stated offenses a second time, will be banned from any and all Pop Warner events for a period of one year from the date of the second offense, and their children may also be removed from the program(s) for that time period. S3: Any adult who physically assaults an official, coach, volunteer, staff member or participant or threatens grave bodily harm may be banned from any and all Pop Warner events for one year from the date of the offense, and their children may also be removed from any and all Pop Warner programs for that same period of time. After the ban has expired, if the individual commits another offense of the adult code of conduct, the individual will be permanently banned from any and all Pop Warner events and the individual’s children may also be permanently removed from any and all Pop Warner programs.
- ADHERENCE TO POP WARNER RULES AND PROCEDURES: I hereby understand and acknowledge that as a parent/guardian of a Pop Warner participant it is my responsibility to comply with all rules and regulations stipulated, adopted or recognized by Pop Warner Little Scholars Inc. or any of its member organizations and understand that any non-compliance with any and all rules and regulations may be cause for discipline and/or dismissal of the participant, myself, and/or any spectators or other persons affiliated with the undersigned and the above named participant. I further understand that the participant must meet Pop Warner age and/or weight requirements on their official certification date as established by Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc. without exception and that the decision of the Weigh Master is final. I agree to furnish an authentic certified copy of a birth certificate of the above-named participant to local Pop Warner officials and understand that valid proof of age, a current calendar year’s signed medical release ,participant contract and parental consent, and scholastic fitness forms must be presented by date of certification in order to participate further in Pop Warner activities.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY: I hereby understand and acknowledge that all civil disputes between Pop Warner and any and all affiliated parties will be subject to binding arbitration in the locale of the Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc. National Office in Langhorne, PA in accordance with Pennsylvania law under the guidelines and rules of the American Arbitration Association. I hereby agree that this binding arbitration shall be in lieu of any litigation by and between myself, Pop Warner and any and all affiliated parties. I also understand and agree that if I contest any decision or ruling of Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc. and seek other recourse, that I will reimburse Pop Warner for all legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs. If any portion of this form shall be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the reminder shall remain in full force and effect.